Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Someone Thinks I'm Interesting...

Here's a first, I've been interviewed on a blog. Feel free to check it out (CLICK ME), and I encourage you to spend some time looking around the site (CLICK ME), and vote on some of the charities for injured service members.

Please read what VAjoe has to say in his own words:
"I don't know if you've had a chance to look around my site, but VAJoe will be donating $2,000 to military charities. It's called Charity for Charities (http://www.vajoe.com/charity/).

In Charity for Charities, people come to VAJoe and vote for their favorite military charities. They can nominate charities, also. The charities with the most votes and one randomly selected charity share the $2,000. I'm trying to raise awareness of military charities and the work they do in a way that is fun for people."

No comments: